DQ® Blog – VISITOR AGREEMENT
Effective September 9, 2009
Please read this visitor agreement carefully, because by using this site, you accept and agree to the terms stated below. We may change the terms of this visitor agreement at any time, and your continued use of this site is your agreement to any change in terms.
Comments to the Site
We review all comments before posting, so you may notice a delay from when you submit a comment to when it is posted on the site. We don’t endorse any comments submitted by users, and we don’t verify that comments posted are truthful, accurate or reliable.
Restrictions on Your Use of the Materials on the Site
We own the materials on this site, which are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Although we make this site freely accessible, we are not giving up any rights to the materials appearing on this site, and no rights are transferred to you when you use this site. You may view, download, save, and print a personal, non-commercial copy, provided that you don’t change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices; you may not use any of the materials on this site for any other purpose without our prior written consent. You may not frame any content from this site or incorporate the content into another website or service.
If You Comment to Us
You must be at least 18 years old to submit comments to this site. If you submit comments containing any suggestions, ideas, graphics, remarks, or other similar information to us, it becomes our property and is subject to our Idea or Story Submission Agreement.
If You Think Your Intellectual Property Has Been Infringed
If you think your intellectual property has been infringed, send us a written notice in compliance with The Digital Millennium Copyright Act with the following information:
- Identify the material you believe is being infringed upon
- Identify the material you claim to be infringing upon your intellectual property, and information reasonably sufficient for us to locate the material
- Your contact information, such as an address, telephone number, and an email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Your physical or electronic signature
Send notices to:
Elisa J. Edlund
7505 Metro Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55439
Liability Limitations and Disclaimers
While this site may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties, we are not responsible for the content of and do not endorse those sites. You use this site at your own risk. There may be delays, omissions, inaccuracies, viruses, technical mistakes, or other problems with information at this site. You understand that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from any materials and/or data downloaded from or otherwise provided by this site.
Please read the following disclaimer carefully.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OR INJURY RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY:
- CAUSED BY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OF TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE FAILURE;
- ASSOCIATED WITH LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR LOSS OF GOODWILL THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANYTHING DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE.
WE PROVIDE THIS SITE “AS IS” AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, BOTH EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES:
- OF MERCHANTABILITY;
- OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- THAT THIS SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE;
- THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED;
- THAT THIS SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
- THAT MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE.
SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IF PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
By using this service, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Hennepin County, Minnesota, for all disputes arising out of or relating to this agreement or the use of this website. This visitor agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, regardless of any conflicts of law principals. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. If you download anything from this site, you represent that you are not a national of, or located in, any country subject to export embargo controls by the USA, and that you are not otherwise prohibited from receiving such information.